Tuesday, August 22, 2006

More Pictures of Libraries

Someone who knows how much I love libraries sent me this link. He found it on metafilter, so maybe you've already seen it. It's a collection of photographs of libraries from a book of art photos by Candida Hofer. Don't be put off by the name of the post (which I won't repeat here) -- the page is perfectly safe for work. I just don't want to write it in my blog because I don't know what kind of traffic it will generate. I already managed to inadvertently double my hits by including the words "French girl" in an earlier post. Oops, I did it again.

Note that the page loads really slowly, maybe because it's getting all that traffic from metafilter. Aren't you just dying to visit all those places now? But then again, I am someone who thinks that visiting a library, just to see what it looks like, is a perfectly wonderful vacation activity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment