Thursday, January 26, 2012

Powell's Partnership

Visit Scenic Powells.comI've decided to join Powell's Partnership program. I am doing this mostly so that I can have a legal way to grab the book cover images that I use in my posts. Now when you click on the image of the cover you will go right to the Powell's website, where you can buy the book. Apparently I get a small commission from any sales that are generated this way, though I don't really expect that to happen all that often.

Regular readers of this blog know that I am mostly a library user and if I could figure out some way to link to the copy of the book at your local library so you could automatically request it I would do that instead. But I guess that won't work. Oh well. Powell's (located in Portland, Oregon) is a very cool store and I'm happy to support it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment