Monday, January 02, 2006

2005 End of Year Report: 50 books (or 53?)

Okay, so not quite a book a week. But I am in the process of finishing three books right now, all of which I began, and read the lion's share of, in 2005, so one could argue that I am at 53.

I've got a list, in Word, of all the books I've read this year, along with their letter grades, and a very brief comment about each one. That list is sort of the germ of this blog. I was motivated to create this blog in part because people kept asking me for copies of that list. And sometimes I felt like I wanted to write more than a really short comment.

I am trying to figure out how to publish the list here, but my HTML skills are lacking. I need to figure it out, then I'll do it.

1 comments:

Rosemary Welch said...

If your list is on Word, copy/paste to your blog. Your blog will have two choices for you to write. You can choose 'html' or 'compose.' You will want to use compose. :)

Have a Happy New Year.

Post a Comment